Home > Useful Links > Parenting Resources
Step by Step Guide: Setting up the PG Mobile App
Step 1: Setup your SingPass and 2FA
- SingPass and 2-Factor Verification (2FA) is required to access the PG App. SingPass is available to all Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Resident parents. If you have not yet registered for SingPass, or 2FA, please visit the SingPass website to do so. If you are not a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), you may also visit the SingPass website to find out if you are eligible for SingPass.
- You may also scan the QR codes below to access the respective portals
Step 2: Download the Parents Gateway Mobile App
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
- Search for the ‘Parents Gateway’ mobile app
- Download and install the app onto your phone.
- Enable ‘Allow Notifications’ to receive push notifications.
You may also scan the QR codes below to access the respective portals
Step 3: One-Time On-boarding
1. Tap on “Log in with SingPass”
|2. Log in with your SingPass (2FA)|
|3. Tap on “Retrieve” to retrieve your child(ren)’s information|
|4. Tap on “Done” to complete the registration process.|
| 5. Do turn on your notifications to view your child(ren)’s school announcements and activities.|
Parenting Tip Guides
|1.||Parent - Children Bonding tips|
|2.||Asian Parents' Dreams about their children|
Effective Parenting Skills
Are values taught or caught?
|1.||School Bag - Values|
|1.||Cyber-bullying slides (Part 1)|
|2.||Cyber-bullying slides (Part 2)|
|3.||Cyber-bullying slides (Part 3)|