View Main Page >> Achievements Awards Principal's Message General Information School Organisation School Advisory Committee School History Contact Us
View Main Page >> General Information Sports & Games Uniformed Groups Clubs & Societies Performing Arts
View Main Page >> Academic Applied Learning Programme (ALP) School Assessment Class Timetable Home Based Learning Special Programmes
View Main Page >> SKSS Parents in Partnership Parenting Resources
View Main Page >> Calendar Google Calendar
View Main Page >> Home Tabs Search Results Test page
- About Us
Achievements Principal's Message General Information School Organisation School Advisory Committee School History Contact Us
Character & Citizenship Education Values in Action Student Leadership Programme Student Development Programmes Education & Career Guidance Internationlisation Programme Guidance Modules CARE Programme Discipline Committee
General Information Sports & Games Uniformed Groups Clubs & Societies Performing Arts
Academic Timetable School Assessment Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Direct School Admission (DSA) E-Learning
SKSS Parents in Partnership Parenting Resources SNAAPP
GCE O Level Examination
RELEASE 2018 SINGAPORE-CAMBRIDGE GCE O LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS ON 14 JANUARY 2018
1. The results of the 2018 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level Examinations will be released on Monday, 14 January 2019.
2. School candidates may obtain their result slips from their respective schools from 2 pm on 14 January 2019.
3. All SKSS candidates are to report to the School Hall and be seated by 1.45 pm. Please be in FULL SCHOOL UNIFORM. All School rules to proper attire and grooming apply.
4. Candidates with improper grooming such as hair colour, body piercings etc. will be held in the Think Tank. These candidates will only receive their results in the Think Tank, after the end of the event.
5. Should you have any outstanding payments, kindly proceed to the General Office to settle the payments before 1.30 pm. Students with outstanding payments should have received a notification from the School on 4 January 2019.
6. For Parents/Guardians collecting results on behalf of their child/ward, kindly produce an authorization Letter and present the letter with your original IC to the General Office for verification purposes before collection of results.
7. For more information, please refer to the following MOE website: https://www.seab.gov.sg/docs/default-source/publiccommunications/press-releases/2019/2018-o-level-results-release---1st-pr_07012019.pdf